Keep doing what you love, for Longer.
As we get older, we become less efficient at maintaining bone density and strength. Cal20 is a low-dose, bioavailable natural milk calcium mineral complex that can improve calcium uptake and increases bone density and resilience, to help you keep doing what you love, for longer.
Learn about Cal20 and it's effectiveness
Watch a short two minute video on Cal20 and find out how radically different this innovative product is from common calcium.
Cal20 customer Lindy Botha tells her story about using Cal20. In this interview, Lindy explains how the milk based calcium supplement has changed her life for the better.
Dr Duncan Carmichael provides a scientific background to how Cal20 delivers effective Elemental Calcium to the areas where our body needs it most.
Highly bioavailable natural milk calcium mineral complex which maximises bioabsorption and bone fortification
A patented extraction process and our novel probiotic technology creates this unique formulation
Multiple studies have shown alleviation of symptoms associated with Osteoporosis for over 85% of the participants
CAL20 BONE SUPPORT 60
Long term preventative maintenance
1 tablet per day
2 tablets per day (every morning)
(Speak to your healthcare provider)
Milk Calcium: 275mg
Vitamin D3: 200iu
Soy Isoflavones: 30mg
Probiotics: 8 Million CFU*
(* at time of manufacturing)
1 x 60 Tablets Bottle $34.99
3 x 60 Tablet Bottles $94.47 (10% off)
6 x 60 Tablet Bottles $178.45 (15% off)
Free delivery for 3 or
more bottles within the U.S.
Micronized & Ionic
The calcium to phosphorus balance in is 2:1. The same is found in human bones, which improves absorption. The body uses the calcium and phosphate to hold the bone structures together like cement.
A natural mineral complex extracted from pure cow's milk. The minerals found in Cal20 are the same minerals, in the same ratios that are in our human bones.
Elemental Calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones and in Cal20.
Phosphorous combines with calcium to form hydroxyapatite crystals, which is the primary structural component of bones and teeth.
Magnesium is another essential mineral found in bones. Magnesium contributes to bone structure and plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body.
Potassium is also present in small amounts in bones. It is essential for maintaining proper fluid balance, nerve function, and muscle contractions.
Sodium is present in bones in trace amounts. It helps maintain fluid balance within the body and plays a role in nerve function and muscle contractions.
Supporting ingredients added to Cal20
Vitamin D3 – aids the body to absorb the minerals specifically the calcium.
Discover the Cal20 Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phosphorus: 135mg
- Magnesium: 42.5mg
- Potassium: 10mg
- Magnesium from magnesium oxide: 30mg
- Calcium: 275mg
- Vitamin D3: 200iu
- Soy Isoflavones: 30mg
- Probiotics: 8 Million CFU (Lactobacillus sporogenes)
- They increase the absorption of Calcium
- They increase the absorption of Vitamin D3 critical for calcium absorption
- They help with bone mineralization which is a biological process by which minerals,
- primarily calcium and phosphorus are deposited and accumulated within bone
- tissue. It is a crucial aspect of bone development and maintenance and contributes
- to the strength, rigidity and overall structure of the skeletal system.
- They help render the medium acidic in small intestine to facilitate absorption of
- minerals by making them more soluble.
- Probiotics produce phytases to neutralize the phytic acid in the gut and thus help in
- retaining minerals in their soluble form for better absorption.
- They provide lactase enzymes to neutralize lactose intolerance in sensitive patients.
- They liberate carboxylic acids (SCFAs) like butyrate, propionate and acetate in the
- large intestine, which enhances the mineral uptake by the colonocytes and thereby
- further enhance the mineral bioabsorption.
- Cal20 is the only calcium supplement that contains Probiotics.
Insights and further reading
“A Multiple Centre, Prospective Open Labelled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Cal20 Tablets a Nutraceutical Formulation in postmenopausal females with Osteoporosis” Proyurveda Clinical
We use a patented extraction technique, we call ultrafiltration, which gives a higher yield of absorbable calcium from whey. The percentage absorption of Calcium has been estimated to be 64.2% from Whey Mineral Concentrate without the addition of Probiotics. However when Probiotics are added, multiple benefits are seen with further enhanced absorption of Calcium.
Osteoporosis literally means “bone that is porous”, It is a disease in which the bone density and bone mass is reduced . This loss of density and mass causes the bones to become more porous thus more brittle and fragile. This in turn increases the risk of fracturing the bones if you slip or fall.
All of the information provided in and through this Web site is intended solely for general information and should NOT be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. It is a resource to help you make the best decisions and get the most form medical services available to you. USFP strongly encourages patients and their families to consult with qualified medical professionals for treatment advice on individual cases. Decisions relating to the prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis should be made only after discussing the risks and benefits with your health care provider, taking into account your personal medical history, your current situation and your future health risks and concerns.