Amp up your KetoGains with Cal20 from Younger for Life
Hello Ketogains Warriors!
“You’ve made an incredible decision by signing up for the Ketogains Bootcamp, and we’re here to add even more fire to your fitness journey! Introducing a special collaboration with Cal20 from Younger for Life to help you build stronger, healthier bones. A foundational key to living a longer, healthier life.”
Luis Villasenor, Bootcamp Coach
Developed by nature and then captured with all its natural properties intact. Cal20’s unique formula is crafted for optimum absorption at nearly 100% bioavailability. With mineral content ratios that match those found in human bones.
Find out more in the short video below!
In the United States it is estimated that 50% of women over the age of 50 have osteoporosis and 25% of men.
Cal20’s effectiveness is backed by our clinical studies.
Increased bone density and reversed the effects of osteoporosis in 87% of participants with no reported side effects.
The infusion of vitamin D3, plant nutrients and probiotics improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium effectively and helps significantly with bone mineralisation.
Here's Our Exclusive Offer for YOU:
As a valued Ketogains Bootcamp participant you are eligible to receive a 3-month supply of Cal20 ABSOLUTELY FREE! Click on link to sign up for our Insight Journey program.
How to Join the Cal20 Insight Journey Program?
- You need to be over 40 years old, live in the United States, either have or be at risk of osteoporosis (ie for women post menopausal) or have concerns with your bone health.
- Sign up for the Insight Journey. You will fill out an online form and answer a set of questions for you and us to understand your baseline for bone related health.
- Commit to 2x Cal20 tablets a day for 90 transformative days.
- After the 90-day journey, complete the same short form and share your observations, progress, and experiences.
- Finally, share your story – A written or video clip testimonial detailing or giving insights to your Cal20 experience. This will help us spread the word to people suffering from osteoporosis.
- Tag us on socials @youngerforlife if you want to join us on our mission to make osteoporosis and osteopenia obsolete.